back after 3 year ban

Plenty of hard rock and metal has material below 80hz. There really is nothing more to argue on that subject.

Welcome back OP, and dont forget to thank Alpine4life for absorbing all the flames you would have otherwise received.

Buying subs for SQ is the dumbest thing you can do in car audio. It's so overrated. I'm not saying go buy some shitty Pyle or anything, but i don't see how anyone can hear the difference in the way a sub sounds. Y'all must have good ears rofl.
THIS is why I come to CA.com. Tremendous entertainment value. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Whats the point of it being loud if it isn't clean...

I dont post all that often, but When I do I make it a point to cover my bases.

I play music, and they make amps that are so loud that they actually sound quieter when you stand directly in front of them.

Same apply for bass and sub setups. You can focus that port directly at your face, but it will still sound louder bouncing off the back of your trunk into your car. Its like those huge SUV's with sealed boxs that sound louder outside than they do inside.

YOU CAN DISTORT YOUR EARS...

Buying subs for SQ is the dumbest thing you can do in car audio. It's so overrated. I'm not saying go buy some shitty Pyle or anything, but i don't see how anyone can hear the difference in the way a sub sounds. Y'all must have good ears rofl.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

mybird_91

10+ year member
wtf is wrong with u guys?
mybird_91
Staunton, IL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date