back after 3 year ban

Buying subs for SQ is the dumbest thing you can do in car audio. It's so overrated. I'm not saying go buy some shitty Pyle or anything, but i don't see how anyone can hear the difference in the way a sub sounds. Y'all must have good ears rofl.
oh dear

It all sounds the same and goes BOOM BOOM. That's all that matters with you rap fans anyways right?
Your opinion is completely irrelevant from here on out.....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

It all sounds the same and goes BOOM BOOM. That's all that matters with you rap fans anyways right?
Your not too far from me- please come through so i can rape and kill you.

i plan on a new build mid feb. 2010 running 4 kicker cvr 12"s on 1500 watts rms. stock mids/highs sound great. i'll leave those alone until they need replaced. the r's are good subs for the money, they beat hard, just don't go too far over rated rms, which is what i did, causing 1 to seize up at 750wrms.
You must have clipped the fucking hell out of them subs. Fuck im running 2 se's on 1600wrms and they are not even stinking yet

alpine4life:

Retard-Girl-When-i-come-back-i-wont-be-retarded.jpg

You must have clipped the fucking hell out of them subs. Fuck im running 2 se's on 1600wrms and they are not even stinking yet
no i did not clip them they saw clean power from my 1500d. the r's are rated for 500wrms, i gave them each 750wrms, now 1 is f'd up.

thank you to alpine4life by the way..... seems as though you are catching the flames that would have gone towards me......... ohh, and also to all you douchebags....... thanks 4 making yourselves known!!! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif have a nice day.

Who cares what a sub sounds like. They all sound the same. What he needs to do is get a better front stage, and DITCH those stock JBL speakers.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif

Buying subs for SQ is the dumbest thing you can do in car audio. It's so overrated. I'm not saying go buy some shitty Pyle or anything, but i don't see how anyone can hear the difference in the way a sub sounds. Y'all must have good ears rofl.
youre a dumb person my friend

no i did not clip them they saw clean power from my 1500d. the r's are rated for 500wrms, i gave them each 750wrms, now 1 is f'd up.
thank you to alpine4life by the way..... seems as though you are catching the flames that would have gone towards me......... ohh, and also to all you douchebags....... thanks 4 making yourselves known!!! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif have a nice day.
he saved your ass just don't talk like him or this thread'll become popular again.

Just stop posting. sirius.ly
maybe alpine will start paying him to stop posting and not use alpine products. he's giving them a horrible name. put one (or more) IDQ's in a sealed box and tell me they dont sound 10x better then your arrrgggsss. there is a huge difference in how subs sound, your just too newb to know that yet. try out some other subs and realise alpine does not make the best speakers.

OP, tons of people give those arrrggggs 1000w and more. your 750 wouldnt have been enough unless your box ****** or you were clipping. i think you and this alpine guy should row your asses out to sea then start shooting the targets i placed on the bottom of the boat.

there, now you wont feel left out of the flames //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif have a good day.

Do you even listen to metal, or rock? If you did you would know that subs don't sound like drums, and there is no sub that can replicate the sound of double bass without sounding like ****.
mine sound quite nice with metal, when i have em on. especially ffdp. i think u need help young one

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

mybird_91

10+ year member
wtf is wrong with u guys?
mybird_91
Staunton, IL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date