back after 3 year ban

Buying subs for SQ is the dumbest thing you can do in car audio. It's so overrated. I'm not saying go buy some shitty Pyle or anything, but i don't see how anyone can hear the difference in the way a sub sounds. Y'all must have good ears rofl.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif

Buying subs for SQ is the dumbest thing you can do in car audio. It's so overrated. I'm not saying go buy some shitty Pyle or anything, but i don't see how anyone can hear the difference in the way a sub sounds. Y'all must have good ears rofl.
It keeps getting better...you only get one sig though

Half of the people on this forum have never listened to actual music, and not rap. That is the problem. Some subs cannot keep up with double kicks, and don't sound like actual drums imo.

Half of the people on this forum have never listened to actual music, and not rap. That is the problem. Some subs cannot keep up with double kicks, and don't sound like actual drums imo.
True that. I listen to 99% metal, and it is pointless to use subs with it period. Unless it is a really slow song.

Who cares what a sub sounds like. They all sound the same. What he needs to do is get a better front stage, and DITCH those stock JBL speakers.
This is the dumbest thing i ever read on the interwebz........//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
sigged

Type R's are SQ subs......... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

DoubleFacePalm.jpg

True that. I listen to 99% metal, and it is pointless to use subs with it period. Unless it is a really slow song.
Did you ever stop to think this was because you don't believe in a good sounding sub? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/hilarious.gif.02a037aad04aa96f19982b298a3d70a8.gif

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/youreawesome.gif.a27e190c662afa8e2be5686b27bd1659.gif

i plan on a new build mid feb. 2010 running 4 kicker cvr 12"s on 1500 watts rms. stock mids/highs sound great. i'll leave those alone until they need replaced. the r's are good subs for the money, they beat hard, just don't go too far over rated rms, which is what i did, causing 1 to seize up at 750wrms.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

mybird_91

10+ year member
wtf is wrong with u guys?
mybird_91
Staunton, IL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date