B2 audio Pro audio 6.5s?

Participant count
  • Participant list
Find out why the CDTs fried first of all.
It was overpowering them. What bothers me is that one oofe had fried already & they sent me a replacment. I broke it in and instead of my old one frying the new one id. hat bothers me even more its that the replacement fkn fried and the old one didnt even smell like burned . It gets louder and doesnt smell like burned. The old one is a dust ap and the replacment had a bullet.

It was overpowering them. What bothers me is that one oofe had fried already & they sent me a replacment. I broke it in and instead of my old one frying the new one id. hat bothers me even more its that the replacement fkn fried and the old one didnt even smell like burned . It gets louder and doesnt smell like burned. The old one is a dust ap and the replacment had a bullet.
No such thing as overpower. My tweets eat +/-200w rms each all day long.

No such thing as overpower. My tweets eat +/-200w rms each all day long.
well its 80wrms and it does 240. I guess its tht or idk.Ill unhook the woofers and see if a cable is loose.That could be a cause right? Since the first time one fried a cable was loose?

Maybe... how did you set your gain?
its around 1 3rd of the way if not less . it has 8olt input and my deck is a 80prs which does 5v max. EQ the ma I have is +3 db but Ive never had a problem. Th reason it burned is beause i cranked it up waay more than I should for like 5 seconds. But ell only the new one fried th other one didnt smell like burnt

Start with your connections. Make sure everything is secured. You may want to have your amp checked out. A dying amp can cause this.. happened to me once $$$$!!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wallbash.gif.1310150c49dd52e0fbe1813a0681e5c3.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.