AWG FOR MY AMP?!?

Participant count
  • Participant list
Use 100% oxygen free copper wiring sized to carry the current load that your amp draws.

The smallest size I would use it 8ga. If it was my own install I would used 4ga, because the current draw is at the upper limit for 8ga. If you upgrade in the future you already have the larger wire installed if you use 4ga. The cost difference between 8ga and 4a is negligible imo $30 vs $50.

thanks buddy hope u know what ur talking about :)
why do u recommend this brand?

Yea Knukonceptz makes great products, their wiring kits are a good value for high quality.

The only time I wouldn't use Knukonceptz is for a large install with a big quantity of large gauge wire, that's when welding wire by the foot and sourcing your own connectors is a better route.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.