Avh-p7490dvd

Participant count
  • Participant list

Spooder

CarAudio.com Newbie
I had recently purchased a p7490 pioneer HU for my truck since it had a avm p8000r but i can’t get the radio tuner to pop up or menu what so ever but when i insert a dvd it plays and shows the video could it be the p7490 isn’t supported with the p8000r and i might have to buy a p9000r or ?

Did you use the new harness or just plug&play. It could be the new radio is not detecting the antenna so it does not show that feature.
I bought a exact same head unit plug and play only one was a p7480 and the one i bought is a p7490 i wouldnt think the antenna would be an issue because it should still show me the menu and etc

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

How old is the unit? My Pioneer died last month (manufacture date April 2021). Apparently they had component supply problems after Covid and...
I'm trying to delete my old phones from the Bluetooth memory so I can pair my new ones. I find that when I hit the "settings" button, the...
Is the parking brake wire connected? It is designed to not play video while driving, so you have to have the parking brake on to watch video. If...

About this thread

Spooder

CarAudio.com Newbie
Spooder
West Palm Beach
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from