AUTOPAGE RS-900LCD - Good alarm?

i also see the C3-RS727LCD for about 50$ less but it runs of the AM Wave with less range and less outputs.

Id love to have long range but i am worried about accidentaly turning on the engine or what not with remote start if i even hook that up. Seems almost pointless to me but o well.

What do you guys think? is the 900 worth the extra 50$ over the 727?

All we sell and install is Autopage. Never have any problems at all. Don't be worried about accidentaly starting it cause it can be programed to be pressed twice for start.

I have the 900. My only quarrel is the time it takes for the alarm to reach the pager. Friend of mine has the 1000 and his is the same way. Maybe Im expecting to much from an alarm but for the amount we payed it shouldnt be doing that. I have recently taken it to another install and he has(in his car) the 727, he told me his doesnt take as long as mine to reach the pager. He even told me some story about how AM freq are better than FM freq, as long as it is in its proximity...........

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.