79 F100 Restoration...

pitbull12887
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
waxhaw, NC
Im going to start restoring my truck. Its going to take awhile to complete it but ill be driving it while working on it so its all good. When i first brought it home i cut and welded together my plate to fly the rebel flag in the bed.

There was no headliner in it so i made a custom one and installed it today. Heres a before pic, a pic of the headliner, and tomorrow i will upload the pic of the headliner installed. It looks decent. Heres some pics just to start it off....

MVC-020F.jpg

MVC-021F.jpg

MVC-023F.jpg

MVC-024F.jpg

Before pic of headliner -

Headliner-Before.jpg

Pic of headliner not yet installed -

HeadlinerBeforeInstall.jpg

As i said pic of installed headliner will be up tomorrow. Ill post updates as i go along.

Thanks,

Mike

ugly choice as a proect truck and id lose the gay ass rebel flag ****
lol its not only a "project truck" its drivable and there's nothing wrong with it right now. And i rather keep my heritage in it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

lol its not only a "project truck" its drivable and there's nothing wrong with it right now. And i rather keep my heritage in it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif
there is plenty wrong with it, or it wouldnt need to be "restored".

and yeah.. Who wouldnt want to show off there inbreeding, slave keeping, cotton growing "heritage", right!

there is plenty wrong with it, or it wouldnt need to be "restored".and yeah.. Who wouldnt want to show off there inbreeding, slave keeping, cotton growing "heritage", right!
dont be ignorant, the civil war is part of every single person in this countries heritage. Whether you like it or not.

Also, the Civil War was more about individual states rights vs strong centralized government then slavery, although thats not what everyone talks about. While it would have made the US a weaker country, i truely believe that the people would be better off at this point, but thats all speculation.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

pitbull12887

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
pitbull12887
waxhaw, NC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date