auto image and security

atwistd1
10+ year member

Beware of this place, I just had my DEI alarm installed there and it is the worst job i have ever seen, installer was very defensive when i questioned why he placed the antenna where he did, He told me , "i have been installing for 9 years, if you think you can do better then why didn't you do it yourself?" also while waiting for my car to be done another customer came in with a bill from the dealer for damages done while installing their alarm on a brand new vehicle, apparantly Mr. 9 years experience severed some wires in the fuse box while doing the install. The owners of the shop do not seem interested in quality control of their 5 shops. DEI should do a better job of screening the shops they let rep their stuff!

Took them 3 times to get the install done right on my 4 channel amplifier to my interior speakers. Unfortunately that was back when I didnt know any better. The owner is pretty cocky at the one in Freehold. Don't like dealing with the place too much.

not car audio related..but should still be posted it up...

got my car tinted at the Somerville one... The bastard screwed up the driver side front window. He cut it too short (window is shaped like a triangle) and he used a sharpie to color in the missing tint. WTF!!!

not car audio related..but should still be posted it up...got my car tinted at the Somerville one... The bastard screwed up the driver side front window. He cut it too short (window is shaped like a triangle) and he used a sharpie to color in the missing tint. WTF!!!
LMFAO you never told me that Jeff, fukkin hilarious !

I guess all that quality craftmanship and great customer service *cough* paid off.... Just heard that all Auto Image locations have closed for good! Karma is a real strange and powerful thing, ain't it? see ya screw enough people and you eventually loose your business all 10 locations!!!!

I guess all that quality craftmanship and great customer service *cough* paid off.... Just heard that all Auto Image locations have closed for good! Karma is a real strange and powerful thing, ain't it? see ya screw enough people and you eventually loose your business all 10 locations!!!!
This is news to me and I bowl with these guys regularly. Are you sure your source is correct?

BTW they only had 5 locations.

not car audio related..but should still be posted it up...got my car tinted at the Somerville one... The bastard screwed up the driver side front window. He cut it too short (window is shaped like a triangle) and he used a sharpie to color in the missing tint. WTF!!!
Holy **** //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif :laugh:

This is news to me and I bowl with these guys regularly. Are you sure your source is correct?
BTW they only had 5 locations.

actually 6 locations. East Brunswick, Raritan, Brick, Woodbridge, Edison, Freehold. store by my job has been locked up and not open all week, and a buddy of mine who told me about it is best friends with the manager of one of the locations that told him they were done.

actually 6 locations. East Brunswick, Raritan, Brick, Woodbridge, Edison, Freehold. store by my job has been locked up and not open all week, and a buddy of mine who told me about it is best friends with the manager of one of the locations that told him they were done.
Woodbridge closed down over a year ago, hence the reason why I said 5 locations. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Which loocation?

Woodbridge closed down over a year ago, hence the reason why I said 5 locations. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
Which loocation?

Edison location on route 1 and woodbridge did not close a year ago, They just did my alarm at that location in November and F'd it up, Plus if you call any location right now there is no longer a voice mail that picks up it just rings and rings, my job is right down the street from the Edison one and it was closed up all week! Also heard from another friend that he was in the East Brunswick location about a month ago and they were cutting all kinds of way below MSRP deals that were rediculious and were telling people that they were not able to order anything as they were gonna be dropping most of their lines for new vendors and lines, which is a tell tale sign that either they were cut off from thier vendors and can not buy or they knew that they were closing so they were trying to reduce thier stock.

Maybe you should try calling them during regular hours? Still no info on my end that theyve gone anywhere, still open and performing normal business. I think your friend gave you some bad info...

Maybe you should try calling them during regular hours? Still no info on my end that theyve gone anywhere, still open and performing normal business. I think your friend gave you some bad info...
If you call shotty work normal business, filling in short pieces of tint with a sharpie, messing up alarm installs, damaging customers cars and general bad customer service. you should check the list of complaints registered against them with the Better Business Bureau. I guess if your expectations of quality workmanship is very low then you could consider this normal.

I am glad other shops in New Jersey have a higher definition of "performing norma businessl"

P.S. Wednesday 11:30 AM Edison store on Route 1 NOT OPEN... no cars, lights or people, no answer on the phone. Just passed it!

Is 11:30 AM normal business hours? sign says 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM

If you call shotty work normal business, filling in short pieces of tint with a sharpie, messing up alarm installs, damaging customers cars and general bad customer service. you should check the list of complaints registered against them with the Better Business Bureau. I guess if your expectations of quality workmanship is very low then you could consider this normal.
I am glad other shops in New Jersey have a higher definition of "performing norma businessl"

P.S. Wednesday 11:30 AM Edison store on Route 1 NOT OPEN... no cars, lights or people, no answer on the phone. Just passed it!

Is 11:30 AM normal business hours? sign says 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM

I think you need to take it down a notch bud, why are you referring to me as your enemy of some sort? "Normal business" as in they are open nothing more, nothing less.

I'm basing my info on the fact that I called there and they said "Yes, we are open". Thats All.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...