auto image and security

ive had numerous things done at the one one in brick....dont like any of the people that work there....its as if your not there to buy thousands of dollars worth of stuff they could care less that your in their shop....no salesmanship

I think you need to take it down a notch bud, why are you referring to me as your enemy of some sort? "Normal business" as in they are open nothing more, nothing less.
I'm basing my info on the fact that I called there and they said "Yes, we are open". Thats All.

No notch to take down, and i do not have enemies, see it's all just a bunch of fonts on a page that make up words and it really depends on how you or anyone, as an individual, read's those words and inflects their own emotion to them.

All I am saying is that i can look out my office window and see the route 1 store, I am in the office from 7am to about 5pm M-F and just said what i see with my own eyes, maybe my buddy is wrong and maybe the route 1 store has been on vacation or something but since about last tuesday there has been no activity there that i have seen.

Needless to say, all i did here is report my experience with this terrible company so hopefully othere will not get screwed as i did.

I could really care less if they are open, closed or whatever, if you look at my signature, I buy quality stuff direct from the mfgr. Nothing like buying amps directly from Steven Mantz or speakers from Ben Milne, any problems those guys are right there to fix it, un like Auto Image!

No notch to take down, and i do not have enemies, see it's all just a bunch of fonts on a page that make up words and it really depends on how you or anyone, as an individual, read's those words and inflects their own emotion to them.
All I am saying is that i can look out my office window and see the route 1 store, I am in the office from 7am to about 5pm M-F and just said what i see with my own eyes, maybe my buddy is wrong and maybe the route 1 store has been on vacation or something but since about last tuesday there has been no activity there that i have seen.

Needless to say, all i did here is report my experience with this terrible company so hopefully othere will not get screwed as i did.

I could really care less if they are open, closed or whatever, if you look at my signature, I buy quality stuff direct from the mfgr. Nothing like buying amps directly from Steven Mantz or speakers from Ben Milne, any problems those guys are right there to fix it, un like Auto Image!
It seemed quite clear to me, that it was directed towards me...

If you call shotty work normal business, filling in short pieces of tint with a sharpie, messing up alarm installs, damaging customers cars and general bad customer service. you should check the list of complaints registered against them with the Better Business Bureau. I guess if your expectations of quality workmanship is very low then you could consider this normal.
I am glad other shops in New Jersey have a higher definition of "performing norma businessl"

P.S. Wednesday 11:30 AM Edison store on Route 1 NOT OPEN... no cars, lights or people, no answer on the phone. Just passed it!

Is 11:30 AM normal business hours? sign says 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM
If it was not your intention, then I take back my previous statement. I neither endorse or dismiss their practicies as they have zero effect upon me or my business. Sorry if you've been taken for a ride, but it wasnt by me.

It seemed quite clear to me, that it was directed towards me...

If it was not your intention, then I take back my previous statement. I neither endorse or dismiss their practicies as they have zero effect upon me or my business. Sorry if you've been taken for a ride, but it wasnt by me.
Dude, you need to chill, and stop being paranoid, i never said you had anything to do with them, you have no reason to be sorry that i was taken for a ride, it had nothing to do with you.

If you chose to read emotion into my typewritten words then that is on you, as i stated above it is just words on a screen and any emotion or feelings are a result of the reader, trust me if i had a problem with you, you would know it.

I could really care less if they are open, closed or whatever, if you look at my signature, I buy quality stuff direct from the mfgr.
Good for you.

Look closely, ladies and gentlemen. Just in case you aren't quite awake enough to catch it here comes the real comedy!!

Nothing like buying amps directly from Steven Mantz or speakers from Ben Milne, any problems those guys are right there to fix it, un like Auto Image!
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Because, as we all know, Ben is so well-known for his customer service and ability to take constructive criticism....

Good for you. Look closely, ladies and gentlemen. Just in case you aren't quite awake enough to catch it here comes the real comedy!!

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Because, as we all know, Ben is so well-known for his customer service and ability to take constructive criticism....
I never had a problem with Ben, he has always done good by me even when i bought a set of EU 700's only to find that i measured wrong and they did not fit, he took them back no question and even covered my shipping, to me that is great customer service and not comedy, and for your or anyone's information, Steven Mantz has more knowledge in his pinky that this whole forum combined so lets get real!

Comedy //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

you had a problem with Ben? not me!

Good for you. Look closely, ladies and gentlemen. Just in case you aren't quite awake enough to catch it here comes the real comedy!!

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif I didnt wanna be the one to go there...

Steven Mantz has more knowledge in his pinky that this whole forum combined so lets get real!

I think your stretching just a tad bit far now...

Comedy //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

you had a problem with Ben? not me!
Couldnt the same be used in defense for your situation with the above named shop then?

I think your stretching just a tad bit far now...

Couldnt the same be used in defense for your situation with the above named shop then?
Absolutly, and look at the title of the thread and the forum it is in

Installer and Shop Reviews

and if you think for a second thet either you or anyone else on this forum has more knowledge than Steve Mantz, then You are dillusional! You may have a good reputation but i see no amps designed by you over the last 20 years nor do i see where you were a pioneer in the activity, creating some of the best amplifiers ever made and still in use.

Oh yeah so we are clear.... this NOW is directed to you and your obsurd comment that a pioneer in the industry who is responsible for some of the greatest products ever built is a stretch...... When your little out of your house shop can even experience a fraction of Steven's success, then come and talk to me until then, go answer your phones and service your customers! there now you can say that i am directing my comments to you!

Im glad you have a hero in life, really I am. Although perhaps if he's your almighty, you may want to spell Stephen correctly?

Comparing the two of us is apples and oranges. Im a rep/retailer/installer not a manufacturer or designer. I never claimed to be able to design or build a product so your argument is null. At the same time I could put together an installer challenge between the two of us and he then would be on unfair grounds. I've been doing this nearly as long as he has, just different ends of the field.

Alternatively my statement regarded yours saying: "Steven Mantz has more knowledge in his pinky that this whole forum combined so lets get real!" So your aware of All the members of this forum and their skills? Were you also aware that Rob Zeff, John Yi and a few others are also members of this forum and just post very rarely or not at all ? Your statement was quite bold and could be interpreted as a major insult to alot of members here and That is what my reply was in reference to.

You can feel free to pick on me all you like, it really makes no difference. In fact I like the attention. Just remember your problem isnt with me, so if you wish to continue directing attemtped insults towards me then feel free to email/PM/call or even stop by.

Im glad you have a hero in life, really I am. Although perhaps if he's your almighty, you may want to spell Stephen correctly?
Comparing the two of us is apples and oranges. Im a rep/retailer/installer not a manufacturer or designer. I never claimed to be able to design or build a product so your argument is null. At the same time I could put together an installer challenge between the two of us and he then would be on unfair grounds. I've been doing this nearly as long as he has, just different ends of the field.

Alternatively my statement regarded yours saying: "Steven Mantz has more knowledge in his pinky that this whole forum combined so lets get real!" So your aware of All the members of this forum and their skills? Were you also aware that Rob Zeff, John Yi and a few others are also members of this forum and just post very rarely or not at all ? Your statement was quite bold and could be interpreted as a major insult to alot of members here and That is what my reply was in reference to.

You can feel free to pick on me all you like, it really makes no difference. In fact I like the attention. Just remember your problem isnt with me, so if you wish to continue directing attemtped insults towards me then feel free to email/PM/call or even stop by.
SO YEAH...back on topic...

Auto Image *****.... WAIT LET ME FIX THAT.... ******. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fro.gif.c695f1f814b01c4ad99fe7f8cccadd29.gif

I believe they are still in business in Freehold. Or at least I thought so? I haven't been by there recently to ***** at them (I actually found out they ghetto rigged my 4 channel amp install that I complained about on this same thread months ago). I wouldn't even bother. Might just fix it myself.

This kid in my school goes in there and they tell him that 2 tens would be too loud. I just looked at him and said that is funny. He spent 1800 on install and the products he got was an Alpine flip out monitor pretty nice but not woth the $1,000 he spent on it. got a jl audio w7 in a stealth box and was all happy about that. got some **** amp, he thought he got a good deal i laughed and said caraudio.com/forum is where you want to go.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...