{Auto Gear} NEEDS A TINTER ASAP!!!!!!!

Participant count
  • Participants list

MURFS_HOE
10+ year member

Auto Gear, is looking for a well experienced tinter atleast 6 year experience and you will be TESTED! We also do paint portection but that is not a must we speical in NEW high end car like cadillac,BMW,Audi,porsche,acura,range rover,etc.

Now a little about Auto Gear,we are a audio/tint shop that has been around in Edmond Oklahoma for over 15 years,and grand opened our new building 6 months ago so you will be working in a new shop with heat/AC.We also have a tint plotter,and tint tools. For more info message me and I'll give you my phone#//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...