Auto dimming/tinting mirrors w/ voltage display!

qwiktune
10+ year member

Ninja Samurai
Hey guys I made a mirror like this for myself awhile back to monitor my battery voltage and a lot of people showed interested so I figured I'd offer a couple to the community. They are auto dimming/tinting rear view mirrors (meaning when headlights behind you hit the sensor they auto tint, no need to manually flip the mirror) and I installed custom voltage meter display. I can do these Displays in BLUE, RED or GREEN (as pictured below). They work on basically anything with a windshield and battery. Installing is simple, ground and power wire to connect.

If it might tickle anyone's fancy I also have compass display only mirrors and mirrors with compass/temperature display (comes with temp sensor). But these cannot be combined with voltage and are only one color (its like a light green). I'll post some pictures below to show. Prices are as follows

Voltage - $55

Compass Only - $40

Compass/Temp - $65

+ship

If you need any help or have any questions just let me know, thanks! I'm located in Pittsburgh, PA

HOLIDAY PRICING TILL THE END OF THE YEAR

Voltage meter - $50

Compass/Temp - $60

Compass only - $40

FREE SHIPPING ANYWHERE IN THE USA!

Hey guys I made a mirror like this for myself awhile back to monitor my battery voltage and a lot of people showed interested so I figured I'd offer a couple to the community. They are auto dimming/tinting rear view mirrors (meaning when headlights behind you hit the sensor they auto tint, no need to manually flip the mirror) and I installed custom voltage meter display. I can do these Displays in BLUE, RED or GREEN (as pictured below). They work on basically anything with a windshield and battery. Installing is simple, ground and power wire to connect.
If it might tickle anyone's fancy I also have compass display only mirrors and mirrors with compass/temperature display (comes with temp sensor). But these cannot be combined with voltage and are only one color (its like a light green). I'll post some pictures below to show. Prices are as follows

Voltage - $55

Compass Only - $40

Compass/Temp - $65

+ship

If you need any help or have any questions just let me know, thanks! I'm located in Pittsburgh, PA
I need one! I'm serious can you ship?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.