How to connect 4 channel amplifier RCA cables with Alpine Imprint PXA-H100 ?

Participant count
  • Participant list

kknd99

Hello everybody,

This is my first post on this forum. I can call mysellf newbie in car audio and I have a lot to learn.

My setup is: Alpine CDA 117, Audison Voce AV K6 2 way with passive crossover, Audio REX 10s4 v.2 in sealed box and everything is connected to Kenwood KAC-X501F amplifier. I also have Alpine PXA-H100 processor that I would like to use.

My question is how to connect RCA cables when amplifier has only 2 pairs of RCA inputs and PXA-H100 has 3 pairs of outputs (Sub W, rear out, front out) ? Should I use only front out and sub out and leave rear out not connected?

you are building a 2 way system

Front output from processor to channels 1 & 2 on amp

Sub output from processor to channels 3 & 4 on amp

You will not be using the rear output on the processor at this stage

Thanks for reply. How about the switch on the processor x-over? Should I move it to FRONT/REAR/SUB position or leave it at 3WAY position (see first picture)?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.