audison bit ten.focal krx3

Participant count
  • Participant list
I will when I get the money or find a trade.I just sold the krx3 crossovers because I needed money to fix the jeep.I might put a trade out for bit ten with the remote for my ARC KS 900.6 thats literally 2 days old.

I eant more power for the speakers.I want to have plenty of headroom and have more than enough power.I would like to run each set of mids, mid/woofer, tweeters using there own individual channels.for instance I would like to run the mid woofers off arc ks 300.2 then run mids.tweeters off the arc xxk 4150.so each set has there own channel.

If you know anyone interested in a arc ks 900.6 in 9.9/10 condition with remote knob and arc spec sheet manual and box let me know.I slso have listed under classified speakers I have the best 2-way crossovers ever made.the mille ones that came in the aluminum suitcase set.selling at a craxy good price obo.

Wish I knew more people interested in stuff like that, but all my friends that have systems don't care too much about the nicer stuff. glws!

Remember, when you go active, you need less power than if you go passive.

You are right.I just wanted to have more power and turn down the gain than turn up the gain on less power thats all.so if im running 300rms per midwoofer I can turn the gain to 1/2 and the amp wouldnt be working hard at all and staying nice and cool.at least that was my thought.seems like there are a 1000 different options. Gets confusing.thats why I was thinking of doing just the passive crossovers but I just heard the bit ten REALLY BRINGS OUT EVERY HIGH END ASPECT OF THE FOCSLS AND MAKES THEM SHINE.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.