Help me to adjust settings for Audison Forza AF C8.14 bit (F30 and Match setup)

Participant count
  • Participant list

Drozdu15

CarAudio.com Newbie
Hi, I'm new here and the current car audio that I've had for a month is my first in my life, so I'm asking for your understanding šŸ˜‰ I'm starting this thread due to the fact that I want to squeeze as much out of the current equipment as possible. Every time I look into the amplifier settings, I find new flavors and I like the sound more and more. Despite the fact that the assembly company did the tuning, my preferences are completely different than those of the person setting the installation for the first time.

Here is a video about my car made by assembling company. Sadly in polish lanugage

Installation in a nutshell:
- A set of Match speakers dedicated to the F30.
bass under the seats, Midrange in the rear and front doors + tweeters combined together with speakers from the front doors.
- the signal for the bass speakers is bridged due to the lack of a center speaker and the presence of 8 channels in the amplifier (the installer describes it in detail in the video).
- Audison Forza 8-channel amplifier with DSP AF C8.14 bit.

The main thing that bothers me is the bass. The sound is very pleasant, with a wide range, it can massage the back, but sometimes I have the impression that it lacks "spring" ,,elasticity" and ,,warmth".

In addition, listening at half volume for more than 40 minutes also strains the ears. Is this normal or can something be set differently?

From what I have already changed in the amplifier settings are:
- first of all, delay time for speakers. The installer set it so that there was an impression of the music scene in front of us. I don't like that. I prefer to be surrounded by music. I was able to achieve this by changing the driver's distance from the speakers.
- I set the delay time for the bass to total 0, it gives the impression of more present bass,
- I set the "cutoff" of the bass to 120hz, which has already greatly improved the elasticity, but I feel that I can get even more of it.

Also, to sum up what I care about:
- elasticity of the bass (dynamics maybe I should call it like that),
- reducing the feeling of ear fatigue,
- perhaps we will discover something else here that will completely knock me out.

In addition to the above comments, I can say that the audio sounds really great and traveling in this car has become even more pleasant. Thank you in advance for your help.

1682941693146.png

20230501_101359.jpg.725e9770ced55bfdcb1334e6470a5f60.jpg
20230501_101404.jpg.d4a2c9bbc41d5d180cc39873e58408bb.jpg

20230501_101414.jpg.5591fd88b912784b4aa0c9dc2dd8fc1c.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...