audio control lc7i and acr1 help

dayo808

Well I finally got everything in and running haven't had much time to tune tho. I got ran off from the big parking lot where I figured I wouldn't bother anyone. I did however notice that when the remote gain knob going to my lc7i is plugged in the bass is quieter than without. Anyone experienced this? Any advice would be great. My chick can't handle the bass if not for her I would just not even use the acr1. But I want my bass back help. Haha. Thanks in advance. D

I came across a suggestion to have it all the way up and on another place all the way down. I tried knob all the way up everything powered off unplug and plugged back in. Same thing. It seems my amp just dosent pull or push as much juice with it plugged in. Without it plugged I have faint dimming with it plugged in I can go full tilt to beginning of audible to me distorting and not a second of dimming

Ok I turned everything on the lc7 down all the way and turned the acr1 all the way up unplugged it and plugged it back in and voila bass haha. Thanks for the replies. Now just getting my 4 channel dialed in ill be all to the good.

I had previously talked with audio control about setting up the lc7 but did not know about the acr1 issue I was having Untill after they closed

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.