Audioque / Soundqubed name change

That's cute I keep mine locked up in stocks and cd's let my money make me money you know
Nah, I dont know, I make too much for that chump **** to even matter. Just stop now. You started **** with the wrong person, mister 180k mile truck big baller.

Please refer to my current sig for my impressions of this thread so far...

New name? Whatever. It's still the same company. The website has been soundqubed(dotcom) for a while, anyway. You seriously not going to buy the same stuff because it's a different name?

Please refer to my current sig for my impressions of this thread so far...
New name? Whatever. It's still the same company. The website has been soundqubed(dotcom) for a while, anyway. You seriously not going to buy the same stuff because it's a different name?
Nailed it.

Seriously. We're not talking about a change of ownership or engineering a la ID/Powerbass or coporate takeover like Maxxsonisux. They'll still be the same pieces of equipment. If the logo bugs you that much, take a frickin' sharpie to it or sand it off.

Seriously. We're not talking about a change of ownership or engineering a la ID/Powerbass or coporate takeover like Maxxsonisux. They'll still be the same pieces of equipment. If the logo bugs you that much, take a frickin' sharpie to it or sand it off.
I was just asking why man... I wasnt trying to say they are any lesser quality. Just simply curious, because I got one of their last amps (possibly the last) that had an AQ logo and the day after I ordered they changed the image of the product on their website to their new logo.

Also, these logos are embedded. Not embossed.

Then this big baller comes in talking shi about their subs and audiopipe and shi, when no one even mentioned subs.

Amps are good pricing is cheap can be when no dealers. Hence my statement **** wish people could read and comprehend
If you would have used the word inexpensive instead of cheap it would have made a lot more sense. Took me a couple times to understand what you were saying.

If you would have used the word inexpensive instead of cheap it would have made a lot more sense. Took me a couple times to understand what you were saying.
Well I know ben ben personally not as fun to bust his chops saying it that way since that's who the original comment was to.

Is it safe to say after 6 years that everyone calmed down. LOL. Personally, I like the name SoundQubed & their logo. The Black & Green go good together. ;)   

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.