Audioque / Soundqubed name change

The subwoofer build quality is on the cheap side, but I think many would argue that the amps are quite good regardless of price.
Amps are good pricing is cheap can be when no dealers. Hence my statement **** wish people could read and comprehend

Learn to ******* read **** its simple English..
I cant even read half of that sentence. I can truly tell that you are uneducated just by the way you type.

You are the one who brought up AQ subs. This entire thread was referring to amps. No one asked for your opinion on their sub build quality, so I dont see who/what you got so worked up about.

It aggravates me when people don't read what's written that's all.
Oh get mad elsewhere why do people buy their subs cause their cheap argue that not cheap like ap geesh people
argue that not cheap like ap geesh
I read it. Its definitely not simple english. Looks like it was written by a child.

"that not cheap like ap geesh" Ok..

There since you can't read.
I can read it fine. Doesn't change the fact that it still isn't properly written, and not simple english by any means.

"that not cheap" does not make sense.

Even if you didnt list that you are from Kentucky, I could still tell you are an uneducated hick from the dirty south that can hardly type properly. I can only imagine what your teeth and handwriting must look like.

One day your pockets will get deep maybe. Only ballers buy sundown
Haha I run sundown subs kid. And you have a 2002 with 180k miles.. you cant even talk about being a baller LMAO god hicks are funny

I can read it fine. Doesn't change the fact that it still isn't properly written, and not simple english by any means.
"that not cheap" does not make sense.

Even if you didnt list that you are from Kentucky, I could still tell you are an uneducated hick from the dirty south that can hardly type properly. I can only imagine what your teeth and handwriting must look like.
If your pockets were deep enough I would come down to that level I will stay on my high horse though.

If your pockets were deep enough I would come down to that level I will stay on my high horse though.
Haha. Man you are fun.. Anyways, heres what I just happened to have in my pocket when I threw on my pants today. Just a normal day at the office for me.

I'd show you the stacks I have at home but I dont want to embarrass you any further. have fun with your 180k mile junker truck bro!

VtxLvwN.jpg

Haha. Man you are fun.. Anyways, heres what I just happened to have in my pocket when I threw on my pants today. Just a normal day at the office for me.
I'd show you the stacks I have at home but I dont want to embarrass you any further. have fun with your 180k mile junker truck bro!

VtxLvwN.jpg

Wish I could say the same. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/greedy.gif.5a53e6246569d7ab79867170f3b06629.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.