Audioque HDC4.0 12

Participant count
  • Participants list

Nater&Hailey

I just got the AQ 4.0 3 days ago and with stock alt and battery, it gets loud. Running an Alpine v-power 2000 at it at 2 ohms, great sub but very power hungry. Could sound a little better, and read another forum they are mainly constructed for COMPETITIVE use, handling up to 8k for a burp. Highly recommend if interested in the 12s class.

its a pro box super bass series so its 2.25^3 it should be bigger but dont have time to build a new one.
there is your issue with performance and sound.

When that sub was being finished up we tested it in many many enclosures at AQ and it performs amazingly well in a custom enclosure designed around the sub, power, application, and goals. Yes, they can take a large amount of power and get very loud for competition use, but that is not it's only use.

heh try two 4.0 18s //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif

do you like the 18s? i have the 12 because i got ahold of it for $200 and it cranks out the music i like to listen to (dubstep) well. also im a bit limited to my air space but willing to sacrafice my backseats if i needed to later down the road.

do you like the 18s? i have the 12 because i got ahold of it for $200 and it cranks out the music i like to listen to (dubstep) well. also im a bit limited to my air space but willing to sacrafice my backseats if i needed to later down the road.
i had to get rid of my backseats to get this shizz in there, they are stupid loud and arent even broken in i got an awesome deal on them from a buddy of mine, i wont even get to hear their full potential till after i loosen the coils a bit, did a burp today score in my sig im expecting better results after break-in

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Nater&Hailey

Nater&Hailey
Republic
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date