audioque hdc3 18 review

I can't wait to get mine. I just got this box designed from Pete. It's going in a hatchback with a saz 3000d or 40.1. It should bang.

21drf29.png

It's 12.4 cubes net and this is the quote from pete. (He explaines it best)

"As you've requested, this

bass-reflex variant will assure PLENTY of differential pressure inside

the cabin, extension well into the 30Hz region and high efficiency for

possible use in SPL competitions (around 45-55Hz)."

It's 12.4 cubes net and this is the quote from pete. (He explaines it best)
"As you've requested, this

bass-reflex variant will assure PLENTY of differential pressure inside

the cabin, extension well into the 30Hz region and high efficiency for

possible use in SPL competitions (around 45-55Hz)."
You put that sub in a 12.4 cube box with a sundown 3000 or an ia 40.1, and you'll be buying recones frequently. That box is the right size for 2 AQ 18's...........not 1.

You put that sub in a 12.4 cube box with a sundown 3000 or an ia 40.1, and you'll be buying recones frequently. That box is the right size for 2 AQ 18's...........not 1.
12 cubes before displacement (I get net and gross confused). After displacement, it's not nearly as large. The box was designed by a pro who knows his stuff so I'm confident it will be fine.

12 cubes before displacement (I get net and gross confused). After displacement, it's not nearly as large. The box was designed by a pro who knows his stuff so I'm confident it will be fine.
lol still way too big.....

also this thread is a horrible review... I hope ppl going towards the hdc3 do not get discouraged over such a bad review.

I think the user has done something terribly wrong

lol still way too big.....
also this thread is a horrible review... I hope ppl going towards the hdc3 do not get discouraged over such a bad review.

I think the user has done something terribly wrong
petes done my last 2 boxes. he knows what he's doing //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

and its a song average... not a test tone burp...

ok since none of the people that posted in my thread can read i will quote my score again. after playing music for 60 seconds the avg. spl for the 60 second period was 139.2 peak spl for my set up is not known at this current time because i havent had time to put it on the termlab but if i had to guess i would say 145 or 146. and with that being said understand what you are reading before you try to bash.

i posted in your thread, and i can read //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

my 18 is louder btw //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

HAHAHAHHA Do you realize who Jeremiah is?

HAHAHAHHA Do you realize who Jeremiah is?
Yes I do. That being said, He still doesn't know what size the box will be after displacement. I didn't post the guts of the box, for all you know there will be a midget hiding in it going "Boom, Boom". Stay off the next mans nuts Lakota.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.