21" subwoofer by IA ?

generalGOTCHA
10+ year member

Boyz in the Hood (EZE )
Man.. I think this is me dawg..

A 21" in woofer, only needing about 7.5-8 cubes of volume. Its perfect!

By gosh I have found what I have been looking for, and IA has it. Now before I buy this subwoofer!

How good is IA's quality ? Their subwoofers ? Customer Service ?

Ok... well that being said, maybe I will have to retract my wanting to spend of the 600$ for the 21" subwoofer.

Should I just say fkit, and buy my DD 9015 and be done with it ? A single DD 9015 I assume could do the numbers correct?

Man.. I think this is me dawg..A 21" in woofer, only needing about 7.5-8 cubes of volume. Its perfect!

By gosh I have found what I have been looking for, and IA has it. Now before I buy this subwoofer!

How good is IA's quality ? Their subwoofers ? Customer Service ?
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif:confused: //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif

i hate the customer service by IA.

J/K, one of the resons i would buy something from him is becuse he is right here posting with us. have i bought any IA products? not yet. will i, most likely. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Personally, what turns me off is the Dust Caps. I find them ugly //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif I know it isn't about looks, but that's what stopped me from running IA subs in the past as well as some other people I know locally who have the same problem with aesthetics. The performance is supposedly great though.. and customer service is top notch from them.

Could you please explain in more detail?
Thanks,

Nick
The op was asking for a personal opinion so i gave one. From my own experience i am not so much impressed. Especially with the manufacture problems dave had with them. Nothing against IA. just stating my opinion per op post.

jahhahaahahahahaha what a noob id like to hear why he wouldnt buy the woofer. that prolly the best thing they carry. tha amps are supper sick but the woofers are monstrous
+1 for you and you wonder why your buying 2 blown IA 21"woofers

IA FOR THE LOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jk i have no experience with IA although i wanted to run the 21, but the 21's they took so **** long to come out so i said fuhhk it.

im curious if there have been any cone rocking issues with the 21s

what IA woofers do mckinnie use??

I do believe there are a few 21" IA DP floating around this forum for under 500 bucks.
i thought they all needed recones //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif, seems all I have seen for sale are ones needing recones anyhow.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.