Audioque AQ4X90 Good Amp for RF T1682S components?

Participant count
  • Participant list

jono1998
10+ year member

MD
RF Components:

http://sonicelectronix.com/item_3259_Rockford+Fosgate+Power+T1682S.html

Audioque Amp:

http://www.audioque.com/aq/AQ4x90.htm

Amp has not been released yet but would 90 watts @ 4 ohms be a good setup for those rockford components rated at 100 watts @ 4 ohms?

I've got an 02 mustang GT so I can only do the 6x8's and not really interested in modifying for 6.5's. What should I use for my rear fill though? Should i put the same components in the rear since that is basically how the stock Mach 460 stereo is with the separate tweeter in the rear deck? I know alot of guys don't even do rear speakers from what I've heard

I had the 6.5 version of those comps. They like power. 100w will give you output, but no where near their potential. I personally would recommend at least 200w to each set of comps due to their low efficiency.

I even tested a set off my Orion 4002 bridged (400w RMS) and it got loud as hell and sounded **** good, just have to be very careful with that much power going to them.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.