AUDIOQUE 18 inch HDC3

Participant count
  • Participant list

Joe562MMA
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
so im gonna be powering this sub with an Sundown saz 2500d

its they aluminum series an im goin to run one of them,

Im looking for suggestions or personal experiences with the box build im not sure the suggested cuz the site dosent really give me much to work with any help would be appreciated.

so im gonna be powering this sub with an Sundown saz 2500dits they aluminum series an im goin to run one of them,

Im looking for suggestions or personal experiences with the box build im not sure the suggested cuz the site dosent really give me much to work with any help would be appreciated.
i have the copper coil hdc3 18.. ive used a slot port and currently have a box using aeros... how much room do you have

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.