AudioPlaya368

Also, some more info about this guy..i asked him to get a tracking number so i'd know for sure he sent the stuff....never got a tracking number..and i wanted him to have it done with signature conformation..or at least some type of conformation. Becuase there are alot of druggies around here that like to "walk off" with stuff...my step dad lost about 300 bucks worth of perscrption meds one time...

**EDIT**package did have insurance and conformation.

Allright i got the cams,paintball gun today. i'm going to be the bigger man and pay to ship this back to you instead of makeing you pay both ways, but i'm not gonna be paying for it getting here, which was $14.50 btw not $20.00 also we need to reslove the usb issue because a digi cam that doesnt hook up to the computer is useless to me

Just for the record aside from this he's a pretty cool guy from what i can tell, he was easy to work with when it came to the cams.

Allright i got the cams,paintball gun today. i'm going to be the bigger man and pay to ship this back to you instead of makeing you pay both ways, but i'm not gonna be paying for it getting here, which was $14.50 btw not $20.00 also we need to reslove the usb issue because a digi cam that doesnt hook up to the computer is useless to me

So the guy wants to act like YOU are dishonest or deceptive and yet he sends you an incomplete camera. I know you said it was susposed to be mint. I would at least have expected it to be useable.....

That's a quality seller if you ask me....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

audi0_king

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
audi0_king
Ky
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies