Audiopipe 1500.1 or MB quart 1500.1

im in the same market, u know i have heard the audipipe amps are great. there is a a fuse holder and a 100 amp fuse that comes with it. im nervous if its really puting out the full 1500 cuz most amps that put out 1500 has over 120 worth of fusing. well most of the newer amps now adays do at least. im gona get the audiopipe cuz of what i have heard and im gona run another battery in the rear and its a good thing cuz i will have a fuse holder that comes with the amp. that saves me 20.00

if mb quart 1500 does more than that and is $200ish, why should anyone go with an AQ1200D that does less and costs more?

i thought i did good when i got my amp, guess not =/

if mb quart 1500 does more than that and is $200ish, why should anyone go with an AQ1200D that does less and costs more?
because nuthuggin is everywhere, and I bet you just listen to what everybody on here said to get.lol, and in all honesty I would never purchase an AQ amp, not really all that impressed with them

i clamped mine and it was doing 1461 watts at 1.91 ohm after imp rise, so yes just a tad underated.

because nuthuggin is everywhere, and I bet you just listen to what everybody on here said to get.lol, and in all honesty I would never purchase an AQ amp, not really all that impressed with them
Well when no one mentions AP or MB quart, they all suggest AQ, im just supposed to know?

why dont i just go buy a $100 1500watt amp then, ignore what everyone else says

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.