SOLD AudioPipe 0 Gauge Wire

plugitin
5,000+ posts

She Bangs
Da U.P. eh?
Have 1 run thats a bit over 12 feet with ring terminals...there is one spot that is worn through a bit, you can see the wire inside barely. Some electrical tape should fix this easily. SOLD

1 piece that is 2 feet with terminals on each side, good condition.

and lastly, 1 piece of Knu KLMX that is a bit over 29 inches in length, terminals on both ends, guy who put the terminals on could of done a better job, but will work just fine like it is.

15 shipped for the two little pieces.

Picture041.jpg

Picture042.jpg

Audiopipe is good wire, got tons of it myself. They dont short the strands like other brands! GLWS
thank you sir...audiopipe is excellent wire IMO

i got some more wire to throw on here too...

price is obo too

ok, also have

-Lil less then 9 feet (106 inches to be exact) of red Audiopipe )0 gauge, no terminals on either end SOLD

-18 inches of red audiopipe 0 gauge wire, has one ring terminal on her

-and a lil over 9 feet (111 inches to be exact) of blue KLMX )0 gauge, no terminals

we'll say 30 shipped for that

pm me we might be able to work a deal for the daytons. i need some wire and wonder if you still got some other stuff you had for sale

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.