Audiocontrol Three.1

adam71
5,000+ posts

P9 = Ultimate SQ
Michigan
Where can I find one of these online?..been lookin for a nice in dash EQ and I stumbled upon this and have so far read good reviews on it. Anyone have any experience with these? good product?
I have experience with a Four.1 and I have to say those are VERY nice products. I was really amazed at how clean it was. I have gone in a different direction as of my last system but I was NEVER un satisfied with its performance. The only difference between the Three.1 and the Four.1 is the following.

three.1

3 bands of eq with a para bass band

active crossover

no external input

four.1

4 bands of eq with para bass band

auxilary input for external source

no crossover

anyway, here is a link for you

http://www.woofersetc.com/product.asp?0=215&1=216&3=470

If you don't mind me saying, if you don't need a crossover then go with the four.1. If you do need a x-over disregard me being nosey.

Adam

OP
Cutlass87

Cutlass87
10+ year member

New York
Well I'm going to wanna use the crossover on the three.1 and I have no need for an external input so the three.1 is more of what i was looking for. Thanks for the replies though guys.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.