Need help with AudioControl DM-608 DSP

Participant count
  • Participant list

Varnox

CarAudio.com Newbie
I just recently upgraded from an Audiocontrol LCQ-1 Line output converter to an AudioControl DM-608 DSP. The Smart DSP Software is an absolute nightmare. I need some help.
I know the unit has huge potential but the tuning is the most obnoxious and janky thing.
I'm relatively new to car audio and have a decent system so far:
Factory Head Unit 2015 Cruze
DM-608 AudioControl DSP
Alpine KTA-450 for my Door Speakers and tweeters,
Pioneer 1000W Four Channel Amp for my 2 rear deck speakers
DS18 2000W Peak Monoblock Amp - for my sub
4x Alpine S165 Series 6.5 inch component and coaxial speakers with 1" Tweeters
2x Pioneer TS-D69F Rear Deck Speakers
Skar Audio EVO Series 10" 2000W peak subwoofer.
2 Farad Capacitor to fight loss of max power during high loads.

I Spent 4 hours tuning the system not having a clue with half the options (signal summing makes 0 sense to me, don't know how to set crossovers, don't know how to tune the equalizer to how i want it to sound like, etc. , went to save it, saved the file to my computer, and saved it to the memory presets on the dsp. Exited the software and then unplugged the cord. All of a sudden when I restart the car it sounds like it did when I first got it installed and nothing saved. I don't even know how to save it properly apparently. I go to reload the file I saved and it wipes the hardware because I hit "new" and now my rear 6x9s have zero output now but are showing signal on the output RTA. I've moved around RCAs, Summed every signal in the software, and still my 6x9s are not working, There is power to the amp, there is signal being sent to and out of the dsp, I don't get it. If anyone has experience with this DSP and the software please let me know. Everything I have looked at on google or YouTube is either not for my type of car audio system, me needing thousands of dollars in tuning equipment, or overly complicated terminology and explanations which leaves me more confused than when I first started the video.

Please Contact me at Varnox#0001 on Discord or message me here so I can get in contact with you. I am willing to even pay $100 to whoever gets me to tune the system to my liking and solve my problems with the system.

Thanks!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...