AudioControl Four.1 for sale

MCarmer
10+ year member

Used to lay body on 26s!
For sale is a used Audiocontrol Four.1, Line Driver/EQ. Its in Perfect working condition. Was mounted in dash before so top plate is scratched but definitely does not take away the performance of it by any means.

The AC Four.1 has the mounting brackets included so you can mount it under the dash, inside the center console, or mount it wherever. The LED light works on the unit also but i think its just pushed into the unit a little bit. The manual is a print off from the website.

Looking to get $175 shipped for the unit OBO, Shipped USPS with insurance. NO TRADES!

Features

Description: The Four.1i is a combination equalizer/line driver. The 1/2 DIN chassis can be mounted in-dash, or under-dash using the included brackets.

4 Band Graphic EQ: The rotary knobs adjust the signal +/-12 dB at 125 Hz, 500 Hz, 2 kHz, and 8 kHz. There's a notch at each knob's center position so it's easy to return to the flat setting.

Para-Bass: Para-Bass is a single band, parametric equalizer for the bass output. Like the four graphic EQ bands, the adjustment range is +/-12 dB; the center frequency is continuously variable from 40 Hz to 80 Hz.

Line Driver: To achieve the best possible signal to noise ratio and dynamic range from your amplifier, the built-in line driver can increase the head unit's output voltage up to 20 dB (9.5 volts RMS/ 13 volts peak).

Aux In: In addition to the main input, there is an auxiliary input (stereo RCA). A switch on the front panel toggles between the two inputs.

Volume: If you choose, you can adjust the system volume using the Four.1i's volume knob. This allows you to leave the source volume at it's maximum un-clipped level, resulting in the best signal to noise ratio and dynamic range output from the source.

Fader: Because there is only one stereo line input and both front and rear line outputs, the front panel fader knob is needed to adjust the relative front and rear volume.

Input Gain: The input gain for the left and right channels is set independently; 0 dB to +20 dB. The +20 dB gain allows you to increase the head unit's line voltage to the top of your amp's input range; up to 9.5 volts RMS/13 volts peak.

Balanced Inputs/Outputs: Using the balanced differential input circuit cancels noise picked up in the transmission line between the Four.1i the the source unit, or between the Four.1i and the amplifiers. Both the main and auxiliary inputs and the outputs can be individually set to balanced or unbalanced, incase your amps don't accept balanced inputs.

Ground Isolation: The power supply ground is switchable, in case of ground loop noise. The factory position is fully isolated (typically the best choice), but can be changed to Ground or 200Ω.

Terminal Block: The power/ground/remote/illumination terminal is removable; the wiring is attached to the block, then the block is plugged into the rear panel of the Four.1i.

Illumination: The outer ring of each knob is lit whenever the illumination terminal is energized. The color is switchable between green and amber.

389897_10151222661026427_985505611_n.jpg

292970_10151222661071427_1082380469_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Found it for 230$+ on several websites, so i think 200$ is a fair price especially for a good AC Four.1.

If you think its too high then offer me what you think a fair price is, if you want it, or if your one of those guys who dont like AC products just go elsewhere and keep your comments to yourself. Usually I get ridiculous lowball offers so i throw up a price, im willing to work with.

WHY would i throw out the ABSOLUTE LOWEST PRICE as a starting point?

I didnt say whoever couldnt offer me a fair price.

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_7196_AudioControl-FOUR.1i.html

http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/p_25056_AudioControl_Four1.aspx

http://www.ebay.com/itm/AudioControl-FOUR-1i-In-Dash-Equalizer-Line-Driver-AudioControl-four-1i-/261086050040?pt=US_Signal_Processors&hash=item3cc9f0f6f8&vxp=mtr

http://www.ebay.com/itm/AUDIOCONTROL-FOUR-1i-NEW-EQ-LINE-CROSSOVER-FOUR-1-CLEAN-/110573207687?pt=US_Signal_Processors&hash=item19bead4087

IF people want to buy one from another source instead of offering me a price then thats fine, but I can find them all day for the higher price. As i stated im willing to work the price.

Last edited by a moderator:
What is it with people on this forum that don't understand the concept of "if you don't agree with the ad, leave the thread"?

Good luck with sale.

$150 shipped to your door, US only. USPS shipping. If it dont sell for that much at least im going to end up keeping it, ill definitely find use for it in one of my vehicles.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.