SOLD Audiobahn,Crunch,Pioneer, and Emerson

vasvin99
10+ year member

im looking to sell some stuff i have and it is all under a month old. I have an audiobahn bandpass system 3 12 inch subs they are the 1200x'x they were 250 a piece and i ill sell the whole bandpass for 350 or i will split it up. i have an 800 watt crunch amp its a good amp for 150.00 , a pioneer DEH-P7300 Cd deck it witha l sub outputs and screen savers for 200 and a emerson 5inch indash screen thats for 500 if anyoe is interested i will consider selling everything cheap and i mean cheap thanks alot and tell me what you think thanks alot guys.

Well be straight up with me guy whats wrong with them cuz i got two audio bahn 15in alum and i'm happy.So whats tha cacth cuz that sound like a deal bro.And 350 is pretty cheap how long you had them and how would i get them if i bought htem what type of payment would we do

no there is nothin wrong with them i just really want a jl12w7 so bad and i need the money. i guess you could ship a money order check or cash i dont know its up to you. w/b if yo are interested they are in great shape and i used them since feb and barley do i ever crank them. all three are in te bandpass and t has neon lights and everything. ths kid at my school today wants to buy it but if you are interested i will consider so tll me what you think. thanks vince.

ah man i would have sold it for 50 to you sorry but this moron at school asked me how much it was i was like uumm 450 and i showed him a made up receipt from my dads store and i sold it to him for 300. i couldnt refuse the offer

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.