Audiobahn & Digital Audio

Participant count
  • Participant list
Originally posted by UK Bass What is the difference between these 2 brands are they made buy the same company, because the products look the same and the web address is simular. Is one better than the other or are the the same..?????????????????????
They are both one of the same. Most of DA's stuff is last years AB offerings. The builders are the same, and they are probably both owned by a larger company.

Loyd L.

Is Ample Audio the same product under the shell as Audiobahn then. But just not as shinny on top. So it is better to buy Ample Audio Becuase it is cheaper than Audiobahn.

Are they both different products made by the same company or the same and just re-badged?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.