Audio Technix 60 mil FTW!

Still haven't finished my truck so no review from me yet, but I'll say this... The wax paper is not that hard to peel. If you needed to find a con for this product then I guess that would be it but its hardly a con when its some of the best deadener out there for the lowest price:)

I think everyone knows that you fixed it:) Lol.

But that's good that you go out here and make sure people know that so they don't hesitate to buy!

I try to mention everytime I say something about the wax paper that you fixed it;)

But you're right sleaze, that's the only con there really is! But I don't mind it.

---------- Post added at 01:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 AM ----------

I said it on CSCO Ill say it here.... Great writeup!
Thank you good sir!

I used a full roll to do two doors. The stuff's really nice, and I'm definitely going to buy more when I end up deadening the other doors and trunk. But I'll be getting the 80 mil from now on.

Pricey lol
It's supa cheap bro!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif Try it' date=' you'll like it.

I used a full roll to do two doors. The stuff's really nice, and I'm definitely going to buy more when I end up deadening the other doors and trunk. But I'll be getting the 80 mil from now on.
I wanted to get some 80 mil but i'm on a budget right now. It sure does look nice.

Pricey lol
We are the cheapest deadener out there that uses a butyl adhesive with no asphalt filler.

AT 60 $2.36 a sq ft when you buy 25 sq ft (Price found on AT site)

AT 80 $3.52 a sq ft when you buy 25 sq ft (Price found on AT site)

SS Damp $3.5 a sq ft when you buy 20 sq ft (Price found on SS site)

SS Damp Pro $5.25 a sq ft when you buy 20 sq ft (Price found on SS site)

Stinger Roadkill $3.62 a sq ft when you buy 20 sq ft (Price found on ebay)

Dynamat $4.29 a sq ft when you buy 20 sq ft (Price found on ebay)

And remember there is a coupon code for 7.5% off AT. The coupon code is "CA" with out the quotation marks.

I used a full roll to do two doors. The stuff's really nice' date=' and I'm definitely going to buy more when I end up deadening the other doors and trunk. But I'll be getting the 80 mil from now on.[/quote']
Glad you like it!

No mention of eDead? Did 3 installs recently with it, works great and you can't beat the price.
eDead uses asphalt filler (or at least I believe it does) and there so called aluminum on the there 45 mil product looks like laminated silver paper. Above I was comparing some of the quality deadeners on the market.

eDead uses asphalt filler (or at least I believe it does) and there so called aluminum on the there 45 mil product looks like laminated silver paper. Above I was comparing some of the quality deadeners on the market.

Butyl Mass Layer The new eDead version 2 mat products use integrated butyl for higher temperature resistance over the old rubberized asphalt products. Improved reliability, durability, and performance

The foil is actually foil. I too thought it was some plastic polymer... so I let a piece on fire expecting it to melt. Nope, it s foil.

Anyway, not trying to be all ED Fanboy. Just throwing it out there.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Davecubs14

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Davecubs14
Madison, AL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date