Discount for USACi competitors that are competing at USACi World Finals

Participant count
  • Participant list

cthedinger
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
I am offering up to 40% off to competitors competing at USACi World Finals September 24th-25th in Shreveport, LA. For more info the show please visit USACIWORLDFINALS.COM

I am looking for some good competitors to help represent Audio Technix at World Finals.

How it works:

Deadener must be paid in full and installed before World finals. At USACi World Finals Audio Technix decals will be place on your car. After decals have been put on the car I will refund you up to 40% at the show. Decals can be taken off as soon as the show is over, they must remain on your car through out the whole show.

10% off = 2 small window decals or 1 big window decal

20% off = 4 small window decals or 2 big window decals or 2 small window decals and 1 big window decal

30% off = 4 small window decals and 1 big window decal or 2 small window decals and 2 big window decals

40% off = 4 small window decals and 2 big window decals

You will not have to pay a penny for the decals, they will be provided at the show free of charge.

If interested please PM me or email me at Coleman@AudioTechnix.Com for details.

Don't forget to check out our website Audio Technix and to like us on Facebook Audio Technix | Facebook

I want a discount....... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/sneaky.gif.7189749b3a3f769e8815b47e8ae87f88.gif lol

Great that you got a booth and I will see you there!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

cthedinger

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
cthedinger
Inglewood, CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date