Audio Source, Salem OR

hell yeah terra lets go down and crash it

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/peace.gif.2db28b618ed8d1964ebbe2f5021d2c39.gif

this is funny your guys arguing over garbage car audio thats kinda like saying my pyle is better than your legacy. stop wasting money on junk and step up to some real subs try re audio

good luck boys

Sorry to thread jack, but is there any good audio shops near portland side? Closest for me is Cartoys, i just moved from Hawaii so like yeah im new to oregon.

Guess we can close this thread, They just went out of business. Shame becaues they were pretty good and Jerry seemed like a good guy to me. I seen Jerry's truck hit 159 term-lab awhile ago And I don't think their electrical was at its best that night. I think they were using an audiopipe 3000.

Hmm. I'm in Portland //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Are there any good shops in Portland or Beaverton?

The moh.vze.com

Yes there is. http://www.thecaraudiospot.com

Portland Car Audio and Vancouver Car Audio Car Audio Installation Company.

Our new company is finally up and ready to go. We are currently still shopping for a great location. Its a toss up between Milwaukee, fourth plain, and Gresham. However we have an entire team to do all your mobile installs needed.

All people have to do is simply give us a call set up their install and we come out to you. So instead of wasting your time sitting in a shop you can set up an install at work, home, or somewhere else. We accept major credit cards, and cash.

Our prices are lower than any of the competitors out there and all our staff is fully qualified and we do not hire anyone right out of high school.

I made another post for its own section. Any questions? Just give us a call as its the best means to contact us our post on our myspace page. http://www.myspace.com/caraudiospot

u know i have known jerry and his crew since 84 or 85 when he was on 25th st. they are the top if u want spl and their products are not over priced. as for the type r subs . the earthquake subzero it would only take 1 . to blow ur type r 's totaly away . u need to go in and jerry to put a set of really cheap subs in the box me and him call the rhino box i cover it in rhino lining. and put ur alpines up again that box and see how they do .

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...