Audio Legion

This is tempting
https://audiolegion.com/collections/specialty-speakers
@Buck can you model one of these and see what the optimum enclosure size would be?

this is their recommendations
Enclosure Information

• Recommended Ported Volume: 1.00 ft^3
  • Recommend Port Area: 22 in^2
  • Recommended Tuning Frequency: 35 Hz
  • Subwoofer Displacement: 0.04 ft^3
Mounting Dimensions:

• Outside Diameter: 8.50"
  • Cut-Out Diameter: 7.28"
  • Depth: 4.53"

Specifications

• 8" NEO Subwoofer
  • Perfect Subwoofer for SQ Applications
  • Single 4 Ohm Configuration
  • Peak Power: 800 Watts
  • RMS Power: 400 Watts
  • Sensitivity: 84dB
  • Frequency Response: 36Hz - 300Hz
  • 3" American-made 4-layer Voice Coil
  • 11 Oz. Ultra Efficient Neodymium Motor
  • Treated Plastic Concave Cone
  • 11mm Max. Excursion
  • CMS: 0.163
  • QMS: 2.54
  • QES: 0.37
  • QTS: 0.32
  • MMS: 115.8
  • VAS: 12.85L
  • FS: 36Hz

Last edited:
Got my FedEx number as well right away as well right before I went in for tri-lateral hernia surgery. Talk about a post-op recovery from hell and this was robotically done.

lol no not even close. I've had 3 double hernia surgeries in my life. This is surgery number 107 overall. 1st time with mesh, 2 weeks later mesh was infected so ripped out then another double hernia and this time they found them in 2019 and I was supposed to have it in April 2020 but a week before surgery covid hit and they shut down surgeries till late last year and I waited till I got my Moderna Vaccine to be safe as I have a bad history with MRSA, Staph, Blood Sepsis and recoveries in general. Trust me I don't have the time or space here to type it all out, if you really wanna know you can pm me and I'll get back to you next week or something.

I am in a ton of bad pain and sore as hell. Sitting down is easy, standing up is terrible once I am up its eh so so not as bad but sitting down again ugh. Plus I sleep on my side and stomach so I doubt I will sleep tonight at all. I am on a ton of drugs for pain and still not helping. Going to be a very very rough weekend!

lol no not even close. I've had 3 double hernia surgeries in my life. This is surgery number 107 overall. 1st time with mesh, 2 weeks later mesh was infected so ripped out then another double hernia and this time they found them in 2019 and I was supposed to have it in April 2020 but a week before surgery covid hit and they shut down surgeries till late last year and I waited till I got my Moderna Vaccine to be safe as I have a bad history with MRSA, Staph, Blood Sepsis and recoveries in general. Trust me I don't have the time or space here to type it all out, if you really wanna know you can pm me and I'll get back to you next week or something.

I am in a ton of bad pain and sore as hell. Sitting down is easy, standing up is terrible once I am up its eh so so not as bad but sitting down again ugh. Plus I sleep on my side and stomach so I doubt I will sleep tonight at all. I am on a ton of drugs for pain and still not helping. Going to be a very very rough weekend!
Wow. Sorry to hear this man. I couldn’t sleep on my side nor stomach to save my life. Only my back.

I saw on Facebook they stopped replying to their dealers so that’s not a good sign. However, I did order the 2500 LOL. $230 for Korean 2500 is crazy and I can resell it (assuming I get it) without a loss.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...