Audio legion armada 10’s

Ridinhi
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
I would usually do a build log but thanks to @SlugButter , well, I ****!!!😩😁. Anyways, thanks man for tie box plans. I don’t remember if it’s 2.5 or 3 cubes tuned to 32hz I believe. Built it for my cousin.
DDBF0352-E9D0-4AB9-8CA8-74AF97A497C7.jpeg
453A6689-8AE0-4A48-9C80-CD839DB67FC4.jpeg
79AD31B9-3D9A-44B4-B9E7-2772E91F422F.jpeg

Man.. Looks Badd Azz!! Im sure its going get down pretty dammned good. What vehicle are these going to be resting in? What amp is he putting on them? You guys are Slamming these enclosures out Left and Right. Nice skills and great detail man.Nice!!

Man.. Looks Badd Azz!! Im sure its going get down pretty dammned good. What vehicle are these going to be resting in? What amp is he putting on them? You guys are Slamming these enclosures out Left and Right. Nice skills and great detail man.Nice!!
Thanks man. Audio legion 1200.1
2006 Chevy impala or Malibu, forgot which one.

Thanks man. You wouldn’t happen to have any pics of that setup would you? If I’m not mistaken, I watched some videos of you doing an infinite baffle setup in the past.
Edit: I have a bunch more pictures of it on my other laptop but it's in storage. I went from 3 18s to 4 ported then back to an IB setup with three 18s. When I look at my old videos I cringe but I didn't really know what the hell I was doing back then. Not much has changed really but my budget. It's bigger now. haha I took this photo ten yrs ago maybe.

They were dayton dcs-450's. I still have 1 in storage

FB_IMG_1579475136656.jpg

Last edited:
Edit: I have a bunch more pictures of it on my other laptop but it's in storage. I went from 3 18s to 4 ported then back to an IB setup with three 18s. When I look at my old videos I cringe but I didn't really know what the hell I was doing back then. Not much has changed really but my budget. It's bigger now. haha I took this photo ten yrs ago maybe.

View attachment 42796
Nice! I myself look back and have to laugh at some things I put together and the ideas I had!!
How did those 18’s sealed sound?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...