Northeast Region Audio Jam Car Show Pics Cars And *****es

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
was a pretty good show not bad sound of tri-state should be good

and randy good job on the pics to and i like that u put my truck first lol hahahaha ill see u soon

was a pretty good show not bad sound of tri-state should be good and randy good job on the pics to and i like that u put my truck first lol hahahaha ill see u soon
It was just the order that i took the pics.I took like 45 from the egg harbor show today.There wasnt as many people but the cars were alot better looking.I'll post them up sometime in the near future as well as the vids i took.

yea well sound of tri-states show should be pretty good

i had more fun than i thought at this show prob cause me u and my cuz makin fun of some of the chicks lol

my truck is the best lol just kiddin the max didnt look to bad at all had a nice truck fiberglassed truck wit 2 15'' eclipse subs
Got any more pictures? Looks like they're firing up towards the trunk?

It was just the order that i took the pics.I took like 45 from the egg harbor show today.There wasnt as many people but the cars were alot better looking.I'll post them up sometime in the near future as well as the vids i took.
yea the vid of the van flexxing a volvo..LOL

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.