Central Region Mi... Db Drag show 1X points THIS WEEK END !!!

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI
    Participant count
  • Participant list

lo_ud
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
MI
With the help of ABC Warehouse I will be holding a 1X Db Drag and 1X Bass Race show on June 14th in Kalamazoo Michigan. ABC Warehouse will be haveing there outdoor tent sale that week end so it will be a big out door show.

This show is to try and get the local crowd into DbD Drag and get people aware of the NEW street stock class's.

Due to the fact that I will be giveing Certificates for 1st 2nd and 3rd in EACH class and I talked to a few shops about pricing and have set as this.

Db Drag OR Bass Race-$20

BOTH Db Drag AND Bass Race-$30

Test and tune will start at 11:00 Am. Qualifying start at 12:00 and run untill 2:00. Brackets will start at 2:00 and bass race will follow the Db Drag part of the show.

Presentation of certificates will follow the Bass Race.

-------------UPDATE-----------

So this is going to be a small show ?

To get you Db Drag guys out how's this......any one from OUT OF STATE that is a CURRENT Db Drag member gets in FREE for Bass Race OR Db Drag....I'll give you entry into BOTH parts for $10!!!!!!

Serve up a BIG number and get entry cost back as well. Do a 150+ in Street A, 151+ in B or 152+ in C, 153+ in Street Max, 155+ in Super Street..sorry no breaks for Street Stock.

ANY EXTREME BUILD GETS IN FREE !!!!!

This will also be a Bass Race event....any one that can run the 150+ class I'll give FREE entry to as well.

This may help off set the cost of gas....the BIG numbers also impress people and may get the spark back in to locals. I'm also just trying to get a better turn out, this is my FIRST SHOW and I don't want it to be a complete waste.

Now you guys have NO REASON not to show up.

if it wasn't on the same day as an splmax cup event i would have came and did 150+ class. I know exactly what you mean about sparking intrest. People get inspired hearing loud builds.

if you would have had it on sunday instead i definately would have been there.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

lo_ud

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
lo_ud
MI
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date