Audio Control ?

Participant count
  • Participant list
That's a fu#÷ing dayton dude. Nothing to do with a dqdx. Maybe you need to look back over some post 

The other issue was addressed yesterday 
yes, its a dayton. its a suggestion to do what he is looking to achieve with a different product than the audio control. and do it with an app vs reaching for the audiocontrol, or having in in your lap and then mounting it to get it set up from the drivers listening position. its also inexpensive and also proven as a very powerful tuning tool, which is exactly what youre acting like. a tool. youre fighting a losing battle man...

ok man, in the war of who can be more childish, you win. i concede to your superior childishness... i guess we have a new papermaker85 here... 

look man, you want beef, go to ****** wendys...

ok man, in the war of who can be more childish, you win. i concede to your superior childishness... i guess we have a new papermaker85 here... 

look man, you want beef, go to ****** wendys...
Lol i don't see how that's childish just pointing out that you told him to get a dsp when that's what he's looking 

Just trying to be helpful bro. 

Lol i don't see how that's childish just pointing out that you told him to get a dsp when that's what he's looking 

Just trying to be helpful bro. 
^^^ english much?? ^^^

yes, i told him to get a DSP, the audio control he is looking at wont do what the dayton will. and the childish thing comes from the pointless bickering youre insisting on continuing. 

What's your problem man? I was just trying to help. You having a bad day?
you know what my problem is? there isnt enough skibidi in this world. if there isnt more skibidi happening in the very near future, i fear that i might go insane. now pardon me whilst i wahh pahh pah. skibidi boom boom NICE!!!

tenor.gif

you know what my problem is? there isnt enough skibidi in this world. if there isnt more skibidi happening in the very near future, i fear that i might go insane. now pardon me whilst i wahh pahh pah. skibidi boom boom NICE!!!

Idk can't help with that 

Did kinda seem like you get a little upset when someone is clearly f###ing with you. Thought maybe that was it. Still can't help to play dumb by saying just trying to help.

dude, i had no idea what was going on and it seemed like you were actually pissed. confusing to say the least
no man I don't have a problem with you. You actually crack me up some days. You come on here almost daily sharing vast knowledge and suggesting equipment, then every once in a while you'll start a thread asking a silly question. idk off the top of my head threads like hey what do ya guys think of this Rockville sub. what's the best sub for under a 100$, what's the best cheap hu. Where can i by a t-shirt ya know sh#* like that...

Last edited by a moderator:
no man I don't have a problem with you. You actually crack me up some days. You come on here almost daily sharing vast knowledge and suggesting equipment, then every once in a while you'll start a thread asking a silly question. idk off the top of my head threads like hey what do ya guys think of this Rockville sub. what's the best sub for under a 100$, what's the best cheap hu. Where can i by a t-shirt ya know sh#* like that...
yep, that is me in a nutshell. i share what i know and ask for opinions on stuff that id like the groups opinion that i already have my own about(best cheap h/u, best sub for under $100) on and stuff that i dont know (where to get swag or an M7 set screw)

thanks to everyone for your input. you all have valid points. my dqdx does come with a adjustment knob connected with a cable for delay adjustments and i am going to get my friend to turn the eq dials while i sit in the front seat. this way i will get perfect sound from the drivers seat.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.