Audio Control ?

Participant count
  • Participant list
Post what type of enclosure you're thinking of using and how much space you're willing to give up for the enclosure. Type of music you listen to also.That'll help people point you in the right direction. Also since you'll be using a dsp I'd consider raw drivers from places like parts express or madisound. You'll want to invest in sound deadening for your doors or it'll be all for not.

Idk what your budget is like but I'd consider adding a monoblock amplifier and doing a 3 way in the front or 2 way and rear fill. That will give you more options on subs too.Probably happen anyway once you get the bug.
@shredder2 has been our box guy as of late, but he has been absent due to some stuff going on in his life. There are online box calculators and a downloadable .exe that i cant recall the name of at 758am. Someone will likely chime in and correct this for us tho

winisd for modeling
I can't find anything on this? What's modeling anyway? Since I don't  know any of the information you've told me about could you please explain it to me? What's a box guy and a box calculator also? 

Sorry op but @youdoofus has shared information that could be beneficial to me... Don't mean to hijack 

But seriously why r u this sh#t???

I can't find anything on this? What's modeling anyway? Since I don't  know any of the information you've told me about could you please explain it to me? What's a box guy and a box calculator also? 

Sorry op but @youdoofus has shared information that could be beneficial to me... Don't mean to hijack 

But seriously why r u this sh#t???
modeling is putting the thiele small parameters into a program (WinISD) and having it tell you what the output will be based on many variables. Itll show you what your freq output will be based on the sub, its db sensitivity, etc etc. If youre wanting a specific freq to be at its max, you can use this tool to see what will happen if you change the port length, box size etc to get what youre looking for.

modeling is putting the thiele small parameters into a program (WinISD) and having it tell you what the output will be based on many variables. Itll show you what your freq output will be based on the sub, its db sensitivity, etc etc. If youre wanting a specific freq to be at its max, you can use this tool to see what will happen if you change the port length, box size etc to get what youre looking for.
Whatever! Don't be a p**y and answer the question 

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.