Audio Control ?

Participant count
  • Participant list
thought i was being helpful, wasnt trying to belittle at all bro.
How where you being helpfully? So  you just offer up random information for no reason that you know i'm already aware of I see. Kinda odd I mean if that's your way of telling the op something you should simply address the op. 

I'm very aware of who's  been doing box design hell he designed 1 for me a while back. You bringing that up was irrelevant to the thread at this point anyway. What did you think I was offering to design something? Yeah I don't do that and even if I did why would you give a f#$k. 

Thanks for the Winisd information and box calculator info very helpful 

If you want to belittling me or call me out on something just do it I don't care but you should just man up and come out and say what's on your mind.

What the hell is going on in here?
im not entirely sure man, it appears as tho im getting my head bitten off for not knowing what someone already knows and trying to be helpful

How where you being helpfully? So  you just offer up random information for no reason that you know i'm already aware of I see. Kinda odd I mean if that's your way of telling the op something you should simply address the op. 

I'm very aware of who's  been doing box design hell he designed 1 for me a while back. You bringing that up was irrelevant to the thread at

this point anyway. What did you think I was offering to design something? Yeah I don't do that and even if I did why would you give a f#$k. 

Thanks for the Winisd information and box calculator info very helpful 

If you want to belittling me or call me out on something just do it I don't care but you should just man up and come out and say what's on your mind.
are you drunk or pissed about something else man? ive never crossed you in any way shape or form and im not doing that now. im going to respectfully bow out of this and hope you realize that i wasnt trying to insult you or anything man. I hope the rest of your day goes well bro

l

are you drunk or pissed about something else man? ive never crossed you in any way shape or form and im not doing that now. im going to respectfully bow out of this and hope you realize that i wasnt trying to insult you or anything man. I hope the rest of your day goes well bro
Basic information irrelevant to the thread nor asked for. You certainly have perfected the art of b.s. but helpful you did change my opinion on something ✌

i am going to buy a audiocontrol dqdx so i can increase my rca voltage to my amps up to 5 volts. i have an aftermarket jvc double din which is a little weak on rca voltage. i am running a rockford punch 1000bd at 1 ohm on two punch 12" p3d4 subs ported to 33 hz and a punch 600x4 running 4 power series 6x9 in the doors plus 4 punch p1ts tweeter kits running off a punch 400x4 pushing 2350 watts rms(which is lots for me)and i think in this situation it will be a game changer for me. maximizing my rca rms in will maximize my watts rms out.

i am going to buy a audiocontrol dqdx so i can increase my rca voltage to my amps up to 5 volts. i have an aftermarket jvc double din which is a little weak on rca voltage. i am running a rockford punch 1000bd at 1 ohm on two punch 12" p3d4 subs ported to 33 hz and a punch 600x4 running 4 power series 6x9 in the doors plus 4 punch p1ts tweeter kits running off a punch 400x4 pushing 2350 watts rms(which is lots for me)and i think in this situation it will be a game changer for me. maximizing my rca rms in will maximize my watts rms out.
a line driver will help you get to the amps power capability without clipping the **** out of it. gains on amps are set up to take between x and y voltage and the amp will put out the same wattage irrespective of voltage it sees as long as its within the parameters set by the mfg, the only difference is where you have to set the gains. All a gain really is, is a device that tells the amp how hard to "listen" to the signal thats being presented to it via the RCAs and as long as the deck doesnt put out 0.5 volts and the amp is set up to see 2 to 8 volts, then a line driver wont make any difference really. Itll allow you to keep your gains down, but thats about it

I am also using it for the delay system which will lift up the sound because the speakers are low in the door of my dodge journey. Also for more precise bass adjustments .thanks for the info.

I am also using it for the delay system which will lift up the sound because the speakers are low in the door of my dodge journey. Also for more precise bass adjustments .thanks for the info.
dude, get a DSP. unless you have go-go-gadget arms, tuning that thing would be ridiculous. for $150 for the dsp and $30 for the bluetooth dongle that allows you to tune via your phone, its a no brainer

Last edited by a moderator:
Dqdx is a dsp how do you think he was going to delay his system as he said? You really should look this stuff up before you open your mouth if you don't know anything about a product. You r really hitting some home runs in this thread bro.

Dqdx is a dsp how do you think he was going to delay his system as he said? You really should look this stuff up before you open your mouth if you don't know anything about a product. You r really hitting some home runs in this thread bro.
https://www.parts-express.com/dayton-audio-dsp-408-4x8-dsp-digital-signal-processor-for-home-and-car-audio--230-500#lblProductDetails

in the product description it clearly says the following, and i quote "The DSP-408 features built-in EQ, crossovers, time alignment, and input/output mixing."

what the f**k is wrong with you over the last two days man? nothing ive said has been incorrect. are you off your meds? ****** chill out

https://www.parts-express.com/dayton-audio-dsp-408-4x8-dsp-digital-signal-processor-for-home-and-car-audio--230-500#lblProductDetails

in the product description it clearly says the following, and i quote "The DSP-408 features built-in EQ, crossovers, time alignment, and input/output mixing."

what the f**k is wrong with you over the last two days man? nothing ive said has been incorrect. are you off your meds? ****** chill out
That's a fu#÷ing dayton dude. Nothing to do with a dqdx. Maybe you need to look back over some post 

The other issue was addressed yesterday 

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.