audio control three.1 ....

Participant count
  • Participant list

pjm2211
10+ year member

bar-b-q or mildew
Omaha, NE
I am using an audiocontrol three.1 as the main crossover in my system. I wish there was a dial or setting to change the crossover point, but there is only a chip that can be switched out on the inside. The current one says 50hz. I want to send less bass to my components.......does anyone know where i can get an 80hz or 100hz chip to put in this?

i use it as a crossover / mvc. i have my deck going to the three.1....and the three.1 going to the amps. put in my new rainbows, and ditched the image cx52's.......huge difference. not even sure I even need to change the chip now. but thanks for the tip....on audio controls site now.

just read the three.1 online manual and it seems that the factory crossover setting is 90hz. The chip in my unit is 50hz. Anyone know where I can get an 80 or 90 hz chip? The manual said you could get your own chip......anyone know where I get "my own" chips at....lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.