Audio Anarchy 2008 Tundra SQL Build

I would just like to take a moment to give a few comments on Audio Anarchy and the work he has done for me so far. With me **** near being a perfectionist on this build I wondered if Brandon was going to be able to work under the pressure and to my ultra high expectations. Let me say this to all of you who's had negative experiences with modern day "hack job, so-called car audio" shops... Not only has Brandon met my expectations, he has far exceeded them. His attention to detail and willingness to communicate suggestions and concerns is top-notch. I took a shot hiring him based solely on his character once I met him. I am sure glad I did. He is a good honest guy that respects his reputation enough to be personally involved in his work rather than just trying to make a buck. So newbies feel safe, you can trust this man. Stage 1 is almost complete for my truck and I am very excited to be setting up for the commencement of phase 2!!!

Whooaaa, those door panels turned out perfect. Amazing. I want some like that now. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Here's a small update. He needed to make a trip in the truck so we tossed the amps in with a two 12 ported box I had laying around and got some music playing. 360.3 is in but bypassed and we didn't have much time to gain set but I was able to get a short video of the system playing before he left...

We forgot to put the butyl rope on the grills for the mids and they were knocking them off about as fast as we could put em back on, lol. This thing is gonna be a beast of an SQL setup. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/up2something.gif.dd110ecf3ae4b76050d87598f2f8de7c.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.