Audible difference between SA-12 and L7?

I've had many friends run L7 setups. 12's and 15's. Every single woofer has failed on rated power. Their "ok" as far as spl. Their very picky on enclosures. And sound absolutely terrible. The only way id recommend running them is in a multiple sub setup for strictly burps.

What about the "JL Audio CP212-W0v3". Which is two 12W0v3's in JL's slot ported box. How would these sound? Sorry i'm just exploring my options and would prefer the manufacturers box over me building one. Which is why I asked about the L7's in Kicker's box.

what about the "jl audio cp212-w0v3". Which is two 12w0v3's in jl's slot ported box. How would these sound? Sorry i'm just exploring my options and would prefer the manufacturers box over me building one. Which is why i asked about the l7's in kicker's box.
ur exploring the wrong options...manufacturers boxes are mostly garbage.... What exactly are you looking to do..on what kind of power?

Sorry a little new to car audio. I want it for my daily driver. I got about 1000w @ 2 ohms. I want it to be able to go very low and loud.

sorry a little new to car audio. I want it for my daily driver. I got about 1000w @ 2 ohms. I want it to be able to go very low and loud.
amp isnt 2 ohm stable? Gona upgrade amps soon ?....if not get a d4 xfl run at 2 ohms in custom ported box and be done..good box will run 125-150.and sub is 185 bucks.hard to beat

---------- Post added at 01:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 AM ----------

1 ohm stable i mean

amp isnt 2 ohm stable? Gona upgrade amps soon ?....if not get a d4 xfl run at 2 ohms in custom ported box and be done..good box will run 125-150.and sub is 185 bucks.hard to beat 

---------- Post added at 01:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 AM ----------

1 ohm stable i mean
Okay I might do that then. Difference between XFL and the SA?

Sa has 2.5 inch coil 600rms .. Xfl 3 inch coil 1000 rms ...make sure u the new style xfl they are alot stronger

---------- Post added at 01:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 AM ----------

this is why i dont like getting advice from this site any more...
why because you love l7.s ..doubt it

Sa has 2.5 inch coil 600rms .. Xfl 3 inch coil 1000 rms ...make sure u the new style xfl they are alot stronger 

---------- Post added at 01:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 AM ----------

why because you love l7.s ..doubt it
No... The second comment on here was a sub no one even asked about just because its a forum boner

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.