Audible difference between SA-12 and L7?

wow....wow..i seriously was just recommended by a guy on here and said the TXXBF 12 would crap on the CVXs. if they will stomp a hole in them like that i was willing to get them...care to shed any light? any detailed light

wow....wow..i seriously was just recommended by a guy on here and said the TXXBF 12 would crap on the CVXs. if they will stomp a hole in them like that i was willing to get them...care to shed any light? any detailed light
Well it don't take much to stomp a CVX. It might get it in output but its not going to sound good at all doing it. And their QC is horrible. If something is way cheaper then everything in its class there's a reason for it

Well it don't take much to stomp a CVX. It might get it in output but its not going to sound good at all doing it. And their QC is horrible. If something is way cheaper then everything in its class there's a reason for it
dont take much huh? well i was just lookin for pure all out bass regardless of SQ and he said then the Audiopipe TXXBF will basically outperform in loud low bass

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.