audi0_king Ripped me offf!

AudioPLaya368
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
So the deal was $150.00 for a like new camera with the batteries, never said I was including anything else with it. The camera had no scratches and was in mint conditon when shipped. He is now considering the camera worthles and usless because I didnt supply a $8.00 USB cord which would have been usless for myself since I used the SanDisc technology. Furthermore, I included a Sony HandyCam in the package as well. When it left my house it was used, it was described as in good contion never "like new" but good conditon and was actually in like new condition. I didnt see a scratch on it. It was my fathers camera which he used once in a while and then we bought a new one so it became usless. I tested it the day it was shipped and recored a short video of myself with my friends. I shipped it out 2 day with USPS. Unfortunately the USPS's Label Serial Number which they call it was not the tracking number so I was unable to give him the tracking number but offered to fax it to him. It arrived promptly 2 days after I shipped it no problem there. During the two days Tony (Audio_King) and myself agreed upon another deal. my paintball gun for his 6 by 9's and volfenhagen amplifier. Now we agreed on the deal on monday the day I shipped out the camera and video camera. Then he stated he would ship the amplifier and 6 by 9's out by wednesday of that same week. I agreed. So then everything was fine until he said that there was a problem with the 6 by 9's, that they had weird lines across them now. So I said fine ill deal with it and moved on from there and shipped the amp. Two days pass and its wednesday I shipped the pball gun on tuesday and he tells me that the amp's lights dont work. OK I get angry and upset what would any one else do he didnt inform me that this could happen. Then I tell him to send back my gun. Then we decide that its alright he will include a airsoft $15 dollars gun with the amp and speakers. I agree hastily. Then he gets the cameras one of the cameras does not work "he claims" the other needs the usb cable: something I exclaimed i was not including. So the deal went to **** from there and he said he was keeping my gun etc. So i got bad feedback and he has my gun now. So basically figuring out what to do about all this right now. So all of you on his side please read my side as well. This is exactly how it all went....

Doug

In the future, you two need to deal with people with references or feedback so that we don't have to have shitty posts like this wasting space.
x2, I for one am kind of tired of hearing about your little problem. I don't know about everyone else, but I wouldn't even bother trying to save face because no matter who is right or whatever is determined later from all of this I wouldn't even consider doing buisness with either of you

x2, I for one am kind of tired of hearing about your little problem. I don't know about everyone else, but I wouldn't even bother trying to save face because no matter who is right or whatever is determined later from all of this I wouldn't even consider doing buisness with either of you

No one cares what you think. Show some sympathy for the man, he isnt asking to be bashed. He is looking for an answer or suggestion to help him with his problem. Granted, it was a stupid mistake, but you can not change what he did by talking **** to him.

No one cares what you think. Show some sympathy for the man, he isnt asking to be bashed. He is looking for an answer or suggestion to help him with his problem. Granted, it was a stupid mistake, but you can not change what he did by talking **** to him.

Are you the one that straight up gave out your ebay information to some phishing e-mail?

Are you the one that straight up gave out your ebay information to some phishing e-mail?

Your point?.... Nothing happened because of it, I asked for help and got it... Give the man some advice. I believe you called me a dumbass, amung other things, and did not help me in my situation either.

You calling me a noob ASSUMING I didn't know anything didn't helpr in my dvd burning question either. LOL I love how you can call names, then whine like a baby when people do it to you.

Your point?.... Nothing happened because of it, I asked for help and got it... Give the man some advice. I believe you called me a dumbass, amung other things, and did not help me in my situation either.

I'm sorry dude. I was in the wrong. But what I said up there was my advice. Don't do business with people that have no track record without some real way of knowing that they can come through with a deal. I wouldn't suggest a trade as your first transaction on a forum either. Too much risk is involved.

Just keep talking to the dude in a CALM AND RATIONAL manner. From what I hear you two just ***** at each other over AIM. Get his phone number, call him up, talk to him as a civil human being and get **** worked out. If the camera doesn't work, then it doesn't work. If you were a smart shipper then you bought insurance and USPS will pay for it. If not, then you dropped the ball.

You calling me a noob ASSUMING I didn't know anything didn't helpr in my dvd burning question either. LOL I love how you can call names, then whine like a baby when people do it to you.

That was not actually meant to be derogatory.. How can you even take "noob" as an insult, its such a dumb word. I just said it to say it...

My point was that there are already two threads relating to this one. Why a third? I thought he already made up his mind and was having daddy sue audio king anyway.

My point was that there are already two threads relating to this one. Why a third? I thought he already made up his mind and was having daddy sue audio king anyway.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/blush.gif.99bc659ee2012b7d826165e26fb5eebe.gif I wasnt aware that this was the third thread, I assumed it was numero uno and he was looking for some resolution... But, yes, three threads are not needed.......

LOL Exactly, once he started saying crap about how his dad is going to sue over $15 while misspelling common words while pretending to be his dad, it got old. Seeing another thread re-hashing the same crap is just pathetic!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

AudioPLaya368

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
AudioPLaya368
los angelos CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies