Southeast Region attn North GA...

AR,AL,GA,FL,KY,LA,MS,NC,SC,TN,VA
What time do you guys plan on being there? I don't think I'm gonna be able to be there for the whole thing. Probably either like 5-6 or I can get there around 7:30-8. My oldest daughter has a softball game tonight. Probably be better to come later if you guys are gonna hang around.

5-9 I think is what John said they are gonna do this time. Well, I'll be there. I'll just be a little late:( I just got the AQ back in. I do miss my other 2200 though.

cool dude. I dont think ill be putting the burp box in today. I just got off work. But Ill leave my daily box in. its nasty on the lows. should put a 145 up on TL. burp box does 150+ //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

i was there for about an hour... the shop itself was much better than i expected... the guy in the green tacoma with 16 10in RD alphas off four 9.0s gave me a demo.... loudest **** i've ever heard in my life... nice guy too...

did anyone end up metering? i left just before they started...

i was there for about an hour... the shop itself was much better than i expected... the guy in the green tacoma with 16 10in RD alphas off four 9.0s gave me a demo.... loudest **** i've ever heard in my life... nice guy too...
Yeah after you left the meter got fired up. There were a few more people show up by the time we all left. Obviously Kenny was loudest overall, Then Jared, and myself.

LOL Are you effin color blind? Green Tacoma?!?!?!? That **** is bright ****ing orange.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

jnralp00

10+ year member
well then...
jnralp00
Atlanta, GA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date