Southeast Region attn North GA...

AR,AL,GA,FL,KY,LA,MS,NC,SC,TN,VA

jnralp00
10+ year member

well then...
Atlanta, GA
So I rode by American Radio here in Cumming the other day. They have a big banner hanging out that says something about Bass Fight night SPL competitions saturdays 5-10pm. I know they have a TL but that's all I know. If anyone is interested I'll try and get more details or whatnot.

hmmm...I wonder how the turnout really was. $10 for three runs on the TL isnt bad at all. I might have to go by there when I get my system back together

well... I didn't see the banner until Saturday and I was pizzed. Might have to throw the AQ back in there on the 20th:) Let me know if you want to come out Matt. Maybe we can get ahold of Alex too.

hmmm...I wonder how the turnout really was. $10 for three runs on the TL isnt bad at all. I might have to go by there when I get my system back together
probably not great, but their shop is growing pretty quick. It used to be a shithole. The new manager is making big improvements. They carry T3 and Hybrid Audio now, Arc Audio too.

hey guys i know this is off topic but i live in woodstock, ga and i need some help with my amp and sub. i got it installed at brandsmart in kennesaw and of course those guys know nothing about tuning the amp. the problem is i dont either and i was wondering if any of you guys are close to woodstock to where you might be able to spend 15min and help someone out. i looked at all the tutorials and i think i would just make things work. in the subwoofer part of the forum everyone says it sounds like i am clipping the amp pretty badly so i have just turned the sub off. thanks in advance.

hey guys i know this is off topic but i live in woodstock, ga and i need some help with my amp and sub. i got it installed at brandsmart in kennesaw and of course those guys know nothing about tuning the amp. the problem is i dont either and i was wondering if any of you guys are close to woodstock to where you might be able to spend 15min and help someone out. i looked at all the tutorials and i think i would just make things work. in the subwoofer part of the forum everyone says it sounds like i am clipping the amp pretty badly so i have just turned the sub off. thanks in advance.
I am in Woodstock. In Towne Lake

So I rode by American Radio here in Cumming the other day. They have a big banner hanging out that says something about Bass Fight night SPL competitions saturdays 5-10pm. I know they have a TL but that's all I know. If anyone is interested I'll try and get more details or whatnot.
Sounds like some fun and only about 45 mins away! I may have to start going up there! I should be there next week if I can put the SPL box in. Would love to see all yall up there!

hey dude im in woodstock too. Matt (Mazzasec) the guy from towne lake is at SBN right now but im still chillin in town. Let me know if you need some help!
hey that would be awesome. the weather is pretty crappy but let me know a day and place and ill meet you there. what ever is easier for you. im gussing with someone like you having knowledge about all this, this would only take like 10min. the brandsmart people in kennesaw had no idea on how to set an amp to otpimal settings. (the problem here is i dont either lol)

hey that would be awesome. the weather is pretty crappy but let me know a day and place and ill meet you there. what ever is easier for you. im gussing with someone like you having knowledge about all this, this would only take like 10min. the brandsmart people in kennesaw had no idea on how to set an amp to otpimal settings. (the problem here is i dont either lol)
Ya I hear ya man. Um tomorrow around 1230ish is cool. Give me a call

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

jnralp00

10+ year member
well then...
jnralp00
Atlanta, GA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date