Southeast Region attn North GA...

AR,AL,GA,FL,KY,LA,MS,NC,SC,TN,VA
oh also Doug did they say how they meter? Legal on the dash? or what?
No, I haven't had a chance to ride by and get the particulars yet. I'll try sometime this week. If anyone is planning on coming let me know. I'll throw the AQ back in the car and ride up there.

Hello, I work at American Radio, as far as mic placement it is on the windshield near the bottom, (dash), but it is all for fun, so if you wanna try moving it around it will not count for the score cards but I am assuming it would be all good. During the summer I believe we are going to host a couple of sanctioned shows, but the events going on every other Friday night is just to get people together and let people see what their doing, a test and tune type of thing, and while I am assuming most of you on here already know what you are talking about or what your doing not all of the people in the area do, so it is also a chance for other people to get some help and advice (placement, future upgrades, box tuning things like that) from those of us that do know whats going on.

We would like for all of you to come out and bring out some loud stuff it would be fun for everyone, but again it is not a sanctioned event so those of you just looking for points and a big competition that will have to wait a few months until summertime.

Hello, I work at American Radio, as far as mic placement it is on the windshield near the bottom, (dash), but it is all for fun, so if you wanna try moving it around it will not count for the score cards but I am assuming it would be all good. During the summer I believe we are going to host a couple of sanctioned shows, but the events going on every other Friday night is just to get people together and let people see what their doing, a test and tune type of thing, and while I am assuming most of you on here already know what you are talking about or what your doing not all of the people in the area do, so it is also a chance for other people to get some help and advice (placement, future upgrades, box tuning things like that) from those of us that do know whats going on. We would like for all of you to come out and bring out some loud stuff it would be fun for everyone, but again it is not a sanctioned event so those of you just looking for points and a big competition that will have to wait a few months until summertime.
awesome man. I know lots of us would love to come. So its Friday and not Saturday right?

I should be there!

****! I would come Friday but I just took everything out. Unless anyone has some batteries? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

****! I would come Friday but I just took everything out. Unless anyone has some batteries? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
lol why'd you do a thing like that?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

jnralp00

10+ year member
well then...
jnralp00
Atlanta, GA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date