Attn Loud Trunks

SPL140.2 has one for sale, Yuli is selling his, these are teammates of mine. Had I not bought a house rest assured I would have bought one of them. Both are loaded with Stereo goodies!

Pay me .... Ill pick it up and drive it to you.... take a bus back

Northeast Ohio is 6 hours away..... I'd be there in 2 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I like loud but it has to be tight and low...
here is a vid I just shot...will be adding two more subs over the next two weeks

you know Trevor your installs just don't make any sense,that is just rediculous to pull those numbers at that frequency with a pair of 10's:confused:

the treo rex is a one note wonder so....
it was the sb1 world record holder in 2007
do you have link?i am not familiar with sb1 class,so i really dont know what the install would be.is it similar to the street classes in dbdrag?also what kinda amplifier power we talking and i should have asked was this a score on the dash or in the kick

the treo rex is a one note wonder so....
it was the sb1 world record holder in 2007
do you have link?i am not familiar with sb1 class,so i really dont know what the install would be.is it similar to the street classes in dbdrag?also what kinda amplifier power we talking and i should have asked was this a score on the dash or in the kick

Well it appears I have acquired another battery!

Thanks Scotty Personious from TeamGroundpounders Ithaca, NY!

I'll be picking up said Kinetik 2400 this Sunday:toast:

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.